Tuesday 27 November 2012

Aura Vedic Lip Butter-Review and lip swatches:


by guest writer Anusua-



Hello Dearies,
You know what?? I am hopeless when it comes to lipbalms, having many lipbalms is an understatement to my vanity. There is so many lip balms lying each and every corner of my house from my belongings like my bag n clutch n wallet to my dressing table, bathroom and wash basin..They will be found randomly everywhere. I don’t know how they reach there but they are just there .. Its like I would “die” if I dont get it when I need it and my “Need” lolz… for lip balm is like every 10mins. I am hooked and addicted to lip balms. So I thought lets review one of the lip butters i got very recently...its Aura Vedic Lip Butter..the pomegranate & raspberry.....



Details:
1.       Its a natural product
2.      Comes in a fibre round container
3.      Has a very sweet smell
4.      No added color
5.      Price – INR 100
6.      Ingredients (according to the container)- Beeswax, Kokum butter, Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Flaxseed oil, Berry fragrance, Aloevera extract, Phenoxyethanol .



It comes properly sealed...& helps to keep it fresh from outside moisture..
Now you can see the actual thing...its not at all jelly type...it looks and feels like raspberry pulp....the smell is so sweet that you will feel like licking your own lips..


When you apply it, there occurs a white residue instantly..

 Like this....

But as it gets absorbed u get kissable soft lips....

Plus Points....
1.       Fruity flavour delights my lips
2.      Moisturises them properly
3.      Its natural
4.      Cost effective                                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                                 Minus Points... 
1.       I  dint like the white residue part
2.      It doesnot provide any color not even a sheer bit (though that can be helpful at times)

Recommendation
yes I do recommend to those who have very patched lips & are not looking for glam gloss..

Rating- 
3 out of 5..

Yes I will repurchase it atleast during these wintry months....                                                     Thats all for today Girls... Stay Happy...Stay Pretty n Stay Kissable..                                        

woww Anusua :)) that' a lovely review! and what yummy clicks <3. i just want to eat it up :D being a lip balm addict myself its too hard to resist! thank you for writing for us :) keep smiling stay gorgeous



No comments:

Post a Comment