Wednesday 20 February 2013

my skincare regime right now :)

heyy all :)
i had many queries from people asking about my skincare daily regime *modestly* :P so i thought why not list out what products i am using right now!
mostly i use very normal drugstore/herbal brand products so i dont think availability or affordability will be an issue for anybody :)
here goes-
morning-
i usually wake up and use a basic face wash for combi/oily skin to cleanse my face
clean and clear has always been my staple! i switch between its variants :)



at bath-
i always clean my face with a facewash bar called facia which claims to contain all natural herbal things like saffron,camphor and etc which i doubt but it does work on me and i have been using it at a stretch for several years :P

on alternate days i always scrub my face with a mild blemish skin special apricot scrub form up n up (a usa brand i picked up on holiday) which is a huge huge tube and suits me great,polishes my skin making it smooth!


after bath-
nowadays i switch between johnsons baby milk cream and biotique morning nectar which has spf as well so if i am going out it becomes my 1st choice :)


evening-
well only if i am out then i wash my face again when i come back in the evening otherwise i do nothing :P

bedtime routine-
well since i do have a problem-prone skin i take this routine very seriously. all year round i do cleansing toning but now in wintry dry season i prefer using garnier naturals cleansing milk on a cotton ball and then a massage with my natures co multi-vitamin massage cream to replenish my skin's moisture and suppleness! according to me this cream has made some difference to my skin :))

masks/packs-
well in this seaon usually i have good clear skin *touchwood* so i mostly skip out any mask or pack :P :P
but sometimes when i feel guilty about mistreating my skin i indulge in aroma magic milk pack :)


thats all about my skincare right now! you guys share your regimes too :))
au revoir!

*pics courtesy- some from my own and the rest from google.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment