Thursday 27 December 2012

Review of Fabindia vitamin e daily moisturizing cream


What the product claims:
Made with beeswax and olive oil, this daily moisturizing cream provides hydration, elasticity and nutrition to the skin.
Key ingredients: Purified water, Olive oil, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Allantoin, Shea butter, Beeswax. 

Price:  Rs. 180 for 120 ml.




What is my experience with this product?

I happen to be very lazy and don’t like spending too much time applying creams and lotion and magic potions. This product moisturized my skin just as much as it needed. Did not leave my face looking oil-dripped and did not result in any pimple break-out.
I love its consistency, neither too thick nor too runny. And the best part is it is not sticky at all. Plus it does its work pretty well.
It comes in a tube which is easy to carry. But it might get crumpled a bit due to squeezing.
Also most fabindia stores have a tester sample, which makes a lot of difference to me at least.

What I don’t like in this product:
The smell is nothing extraordinary. Also it is not the best thing to use under make-up. Other than that there are hardly any flip-sides to it.
I don’t like the smell.

Will I buy it again?
Yes, of course.

Rating of this product:
4.5/5
Tips- No skin type specifically mentioned. But I don’t think people with oily skin will love it as much.

1 comment:

  1. Nice review!
    I hope you like my work as much as I liked yours. Let's Blog away mate!
    Do pay your fellow lifestyle blogger a visit.
    http://thegirlinpinksocks.wordpress.com

    Love & Luck,
    The Girl in Pink Socks

    ReplyDelete